Typical breakfast

Typical breakfast meal for me. 


Coffee is ALWAYS made first, Keurig for the win! Right now I just buy the K-cups from Costco, the Breakfast Blend organic light roast. The $30 box of 50 cups lasts me roughly two months, however, I am looking to switch to the reusable k-cups in which I am able to place my own ground coffee. I would need to invest in a different Keurig which has the ability to take those cups however, but if anyone has suggestions please let me know, I currently have the Keurig 2.0 version.

Always have to have the avocado
1 Avocado yeilds 4g protein, 29g fat, 322 calories.
I'll split a half in the morning and a half for lunch time.
Using either lemon juice, lime juice, or my favorite Tajin seasoning to add more flavor. 




Then the lox toast. Gluten free Canyon House bread which is kept in the refrigerated section at Sprouts, cream cheese, lox (I only buy the Atlantic salmon as opposed to the Norwegian, for various reasons in research), tomato slices, topped with red onion, capers, and farm fresh chives as a topping.

Comments

Popular Posts