Champagne Pineapple

Happy Fathers Day!

In honor of my daddy this year I've decided to incorporate two of his favorite treats, alcohol and chocolate. Since we are celebrating, I picked out a bottle of a sweet desert Korbel champagne and I am pairing it with our favorite Ferrero Rocher chocolates.


Lets get started! We will need...

Bottle of Champagne (I chose Korbel)
3 boxes Ferrero Rocher (I used 2.5 boxes to fill the whole bottle, 25 each box)
White Tissue Paper
Golden Ribbon
Adhesive Spray or Super Glue
Green Balloon weight
Clear shrink wrap

Start by wrapping the bottle of champagne with tissue paper.
Using adhesive spray or super glue, glue the bottoms of the paper part of the ferrero rocher to the bottle in a circular way all around the bottle, continuing the process upwards on the bottle.

After all the chocolate has been applied to the bottle, apply the green balloon weight to the top of the bottle and secure with tape.
Finish by wrapping with the clear shrink wrap and tying golden ribbon around the neck.

Comments

Popular Posts