My 2020 Book Club Reading List


Ok, so there's no actual book club, but if you're my frequenter on the blog then join along as I conquer (or attempt to conquer) this mega list of reading material. I'm not expecting to get through this whole list in 2020, but I will be starting the decade strong by accomplishing a self betterment of mine that I've had for a while. 

Knowledge is Power.

About a book a month should be a good start in this journey.

Deep Nutrition- Catherine Shanahan
Start with Why- Simon Sinek
Atomic Habits- James Clear The Selfish Gene
Essentialism- The Disciplined pursuit of Less
The Medical Medium - Anthony William
Illusions- Richard Bach
The Slight Edge- Jeff Olson
Rosie Project
Chasing New Horizons
The war of Art- Steven Pressfield
Addicted to Outrage- Glenn Beck
Caudiling the American Mind
Your Money or your Life- Vicki Robin
The Road- Cormac McCarthy
Oryx and Crake- Margaret Atwood
Friend of the Earth- TC Boyle
Untethered Soul- Michael Alan Singer
Big Magic- Elizabeth Gilbert
Five Love Languages- Gary Chapman
The Handmaids Tale- Margaret Atwood
Eat Pray Love- Elizabeth Gilbert


If there are any book suggestions, please share with me in the comments below! I'd love to expand this list!

Comments

Popular Posts