Stanley Marketplace buys


I absolutely love going to the local market and supporting local business. I stopped off at a tea and natural products store and picked up a new tea to add to my collection. Calming Rest is what I went with today, and at a price of $2.75 for an oz with no extra tax is a deal. Especially since my usual boxes of Yogi tea I use to pick up are double that price for the same one ounce weight. So recently I've made the switch to jarring up new tea's I've accumulated every time I visit the market places or tea stores. Not to mention it is much more visually appealing and pleasing for the soul. 


Here's the jars I've accumulated, and slowly re-purpose them to store anything from tea, beans, nuts, seeds, grains, and anything else I have lying around. The thing is, the jam, olive, and sauce jars we buy from the store are pricey, the glass container that it comes in is not cheap, you literally pay for the glass that your food comes in. Why not reuse those containers, that very much goes to including plastic ware that store purchased salad comes in, or spinach containers. I reuse all the mozzarella containers or cheese containers, and don't need to purchase any tupperware. 


I also wanted to mention that this particular store also had some natural organic house cleaning items in there where I will be bringing my dish soap mason jar I have to get refilled. So when that happens, I will most definitely share that.

Best for last, picked up some cheeeeese!
Those of you who know what a cheese fanatic I am know I have a range of cheeses always in my possession. I love trying out new cheeses in tastes (especially the sample cheeses you get to try when buying the cheeses). Mozzarella filoncino for my caprese, Cambozola for the wine tray, and Challerhocker for the sandwiches. 



Comments

Popular Posts