2018 New Year Resolutions

This new year is going to be an eventful change and challenge for me. This is the last semester for my accounting degree, and it will all come to a beautiful end this May 2018 for graduation. Although 2017 ended with a major lifestyle change, there is sunlight in the path ahead with greater opportunity and new successes. Those of you who know my weird self, know I like to record everything and keep track of pretty much every penny spent. My previous blog entries of new year resolutions have been reflected on throughout the year, and I can honestly say I am very grateful in my struggle and dedication to achieving the things I want for myself personally. I wanted to share my goals and resolutions for the new year, for personal growth and success, hopefully this can motivate some of you to work hard and remember the goals you have set for yourselves for the year as well.

1. Graduate May 2018 successfully
2. Pay off my BMW loan
3. Stamp my passport
4. Use up sample items and inventory at home
5. Wake up ealier

Thank you for reading! Xo.

Comments

Popular Posts