All about Arms workout!

Today is Monday, which means it is arm day! Started the morning off with a good breakfast, fresh squeezed orange juice, hard boiled egg, and an apple. This is a full enough breakfast for me, I'm never really hungry in the mornings.

I recently discovered the amazing goodness of chocolate coconut milk! I drink So Delicious, great to use as a protein shake for after my workout, it tastes great and is is beneficial for the body, along with helping my muscles recover easier! In a bottle I mix chocolate coconut mix, hemp seed, and chia seed, I love to keep my ingredients organic.

Anyways, on to the workout: (Using 5/10 lbs weights)
20 Bicep Curls 10 lbs
20 Bicep Curls 5 lbs
Alternating from higher to lower weights creates muscle confusion and helps create faster results.
15 tricep Extensions 10 lbs
15 tricep Extensions 5 lbs
20 Shoulder Press 10+ lbs
20 Chest Press 10+ lbs
20 Bent over Row 5 lbs
20 Upright Row 5 lbs
20 Side bends each arm 10 lbs
60 Second cross jabs with weight
REST
And repeat 3X

Comments

Popular Posts