Random rambling


I was trying to figure out why these last few years have been flying by so quickly. Seemed like I jumped from being 21 to 24. I feel like I've got this biological clock time schedule I have to follow, and it's slimming by the year. I have grown a lot, and experienced things not everyone can say they have done or saw. But lately I haven't been living in the now, I realized I've been living a month or two in advance, always planning ahead and what's coming up next. I've been so busy living in the future I don't even realize my precious now is flying by so quickly. 
Then I see everyone that surrounds me having children, getting married. What's the rush people? Slow down and enjoy your life, before it flies by. People are always asking "when are you getting married?" Or say things such as "I don't want to be an old mom."  And it makes me feel like I should rush something. I want to travel the world first, have a career, and a secure and steady household to raise a family in. 

Comments

Popular Posts